IWPR announces a contest in video lessons production
The representative office of the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Central Asia announces a competition for the creation and production of educational video lessons at home under the project “Development of new media and digital journalism” among production studios, film crews, and / or independent videographers working in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
Terms of reference for the creation of video lessons for the media school cabar.asia
Number of products: 12
Duration: not more than 10 minutes
- Video lessons are supposed to be in different types / genres (will be determined depending on the content of the lessons);
- Speech by one speaker;
- Infographics (2 D animation or motion graphic) with off-screen text;
- Explainers (white board / doodle video, screen demonstration, live action).
- consultations and monitoring with speakers on shooting and voice work at home;
- editing of video lessons with the addition of animation.
Voice work (finding a voice, organizing a recording, overlay):
- a) Russian language – if the trainer speaks one of the local languages, voice work is required;
- b) all 5 languages - if the product is in the genre of infographics with animation elements in Russian.
Subtitles: Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik and Uzbek
Graphic Design and Color Correction: Required
Output File Format: Full HD
Estimated budget up to $ 300 per video lesson (total number of lessons 12)
Requirements for contestants:
- experience in creating similar educational video lessons;
- availability of necessary professional facilities and equipment for shooting a video lesson;
- the presence of an editing table: computer equipment with the necessary programs for editing the captured video lessons, sufficient memory to store the video sources;
- availability of programs and experience to accompany video lessons with various graphic elements (illustration) in accordance with the statement of work.
The following information must be reflected in the commercial proposal:
- A detailed budget reflecting the cost of one video lesson in US dollars;
- Timing of one video lesson, considering the editing and overlay of graphic elements;
- Links to examples of previous similar work of the company;
- Contact details: name, email address and telephone number (s).
Commercial proposals indicating the country and the topic “Video lessons for cabar.asia media school” should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of proposals: May 5, 2020 17:00 (GMT +6)
An example video tutorial can be viewed at this link.
For all questions of interest, you can contact by phone: + 996 773 643 075 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
About the organization: The Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) is a media organization dedicated to the training of young journalists and analysts as part of its media school cabar.asia, as well as the development of analytics in Central Asian countries through the www.cabar.asia platform.