CABAR.asia Media School of the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Central Asia accepts applications from media representatives and bloggers from the region to participate in the four-day online workshop “Last Word in New Media”.
Subscribe to us on Telegram!
The workshop is held as part of the Mentoring Support Program for mass media, personal media and bloggers from Central Asian countries.
The goal is to explore new approaches for effectively engaging the audience and creating cross-platform content, taking into account the latest trends in the media, including podcasts, 360, VR / AR, and will also cover the topic of how to gain audience loyalty.
The following topics will be discussed over four days:
- The future of journalism with the development of virtual and augmented reality (AR / VR)
- Regional news. how to survive and bloom
- Explanatory and social journalism during a pandemic. How and for whom to write?
- How to come up with (and record and run) a podcast for a brand. Theory and practice
- DATA JOURNALISM. How to regularly publish data-driven stories
- How to cover a local or global crisis
- SMM Interaction with the audience in social networks – the organization of a new department.
The trainers will be foreign media experts from Medusa, Current Time, Russia Beyond, Regional Press Development Institute, Mediagun, “Dad, you transformer,” etc.
Date: May 26-29, 2020
Registration by link: https://bit.ly/schoolcabarworkshop
Deadline for applications: May 21, 22:00 (Bishkek, Almaty), 21:00 (Dushanbe, Tashkent).
For questions, please contact: + 996 (559) 655777 (WhatsApp / Telegram) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org