Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Tajikistan under the project “Development of new media and digital journalism in Central Asia” launches a new intensive course in cooperation with Marina Sharapova.
The course is perfect for those who:
- Already have an idea for a podcast, but do not know how to launch it
- Have already recorded a few episodes and are unsure if they are going in the right direction
- Want to make podcasting as their main activity
We will learn:
- Thinking through the concept, structure, topics and titles of the episodes;
- Speech techniques, public speaking skills and storytelling;
- Technical aspects of recording a podcast and interview;
3 days of physical training from 9 AM to 6 PM with two coffee-breaks and an hour long lunch-break. You will get a lot of practical knowledge, including homework and answers to your questions.
About the coach:
Marina Sharapova — Kazakhstani blogger, journalist, PR-manager and media coach. Author of “Morskoe vremya” (Sea time) and co-author of the “Knigometr”“, podcast. Have worked with OYLA, Look.tm , Yvision. Wrote articles for The Village, Steppe, Elle, Comode, Cosmopolitan, Pandaland. Founded a bookstore I Book You, runs a blog on Instagram with 42 thousand followers and a telegram channel “Pishi, Mariecherie” (Write, Maricherie).
Marina’s podcasts are consistently in the Apple Podcasts top in Kazakhstan, with high reviews.
Dates of the event: December 14 to 16 at the Garden Park Inn, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Participation is free of charge, but the number of seats are limited. Participation in both days of the training is mandatory.
Fill out the form until December 7th, 6 PM (Almaty time). You will get an email with the selection results on December 8th.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call +996559655777 (WA/TG).