Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Tajikistan under the project “Development of new media and digital journalism in Central Asia” launches a new intensive course in cooperation with Ilya Po.
The course will fit those who:
- Want to build a systematic work with partners;
- Plan to make podcasts as their main activity;
- Newcomer or veteran (course is made for both).
We will talk about:
- Podcast as a product, positioning analysis, creating value for yourself, your team, partners, and guests;
- Where to look for advertisers, how to approach them with an offer, when to start the integration and ways of monetizing it;
- Tools and methodologies to make the work more effective.
What will you get?
- 3 meetings: podcast concept, work with partners and guests, Q/A = free discussion on different topics;
- Lead and team support during and after the course. There will be no more than 10 participants in the course which will allow you to communicate comfortably with everyone, share experiences and boost your confidence;
- Document templates: agreements, spreadsheets and other files necessary for the work process.
A little more about the benefits:
- Brief and to the point. Deep analysis of each topic and a ready to implement step by step instruction;
- All the information is about personal experience gained through 5 years in podcasts, no “magic buttons”;
- The material can be put to use immediately after the first session.
About the coach
Ilya– is the author of the community “Podkastologia”, ambassador of podcasting in Russia.
Join the Telegram community where the entire industry gathers – representatives of services, podcast communities, broadcasters and contractors.
You can read reviews of previous participants here.
Those wishing to participate must fill out a form and register for the intensive by October 29, 2020.
The most appealing ideas and active participants will have an opportunity to sign a contract with IWPR for the release of a single season of the podcast. It means, the IWPR team in cooperation with Ilya Po will help you build a roadmap and provide advisory support.