The 7-day online Instagram marathon is aimed at high-quality account management and building communication with audience for editorial offices, journalists and bloggers from Central Asia.
For seven days, the marathon participants will take online lessons on the ZOOM platform with a trainer and receive an assignment for every day. There will also be homework analysis and feedback from the trainer. We will teach you how to create an account, write texts for Instagram and audience, make a visual concept and high-quality content.
- June 12-19 – acceptance of applications and selection of participants;
- June 19-21 – consideration of applications, notification of participants about the selection results;
- June 22 – adding participants to the telegram channel and the start of the marathon;
- June 22-28 – work with a coach, daily online lessons lasting 1.5-2 hours, theory + practice, homework analysis and feedback from the trainer;
- June 28 – completion of the marathon, virtual presentation of certificates
- be a citizen of Central Asian countries
- be ready to change your account depending on the training’s feedback (optional)
- no age restrictions
- Internet access and ability to connect to online lessons
About the trainer: Jamilya Maricheva is a journalist, editor, producer and author of the PROTENGE.kz project (simple and understandable info about government spending), worked as an editor for HOLANews.kz, the digital media in Kazakhstan with the highest traffic from Instagram stories.
Jamilya has 16 years of experience in media, in recent years specializing in open data, digital in media and organizational work.
Who can participate: media, journalists and bloggers of Central Asia.
Dates: June 22 – 28
Participation is free
Limited number of seats.
Applications are accepted until June 19 9:00 (Dushanbe, Tashkent), 10:00 (Bishkek, Nur-Sultan)
For questions, please contact: +996773987981 (telegram / what’s app), tolgo